DENNIS KOTASKA Broker Associate
I have the great benefit of growing up as the third generation in Real Estate involved in residential, commercial, industrial and land acquisition, planning, construction,
My grandfather was a Builder in the 1930’s and 40’s and my parents had their own Brokerage that I was a part of for a number of years in the Chicago Suburban area. I spent at least one month each winter on Anna Maria Island and in the Sarasota area with my family as the Gulf Coast became my second home.
My Passion: Helping People Find Their Dream Home
My love of assisting people to realize their dream of home ownership or finding just the right home that would suit the needs of my clients ultimately led me to
This passion led me to open American Homes in Sarasota County, become a Certified Green Builder to offer the best building practices for you and our planet and be involved in every aspect of a building company. I feel I have come full circle now as a 3rd generation broker, and I joined the RE/MAX Alliance Group whose passion and integrity are aligned with my way of thinking and working with you, our customer.
My lovely wife Terri, as a past Sales and Marketing Executive for New Homes and Condominiums in Chicago and SW Florida, is a true partner in Real Estate that I have been married to for 30 years. She has supported me with my passion of what I enjoy and do best, helping people with their real estate needs.
My four decades in Real Estate as a successful building executive including Director of Sales & Marketing for both regional and national home builders in Illinois and SW Florida, opening American Homes and becoming a Certified Green Home Builder involved in every aspect of a building company from product development, to land acquisition, sales and marketing and Real Estate Broker, provides valuable market insights and patterns to you, our customer.
My expertise, integrity, marketing acumen and commitment to the Real Estate market in this area has allowed me to become one of the
RE/MAX AWARDS 2014 - 2018
- Real Estate Agent/Broker
- RE/MAX Alliance Hall of Fame
- RE/MAX Alliance Platinum Club
- CDPE, Certified Distressed Property Expert, Distressed Property Institute LLC
- Certified REO Agent for Default Servicing, The Five Star Institute
- CGP, Certified Green Professional, National Association of Homebuilders
- CMP, Certified Marketing Professional, National Association of Homebuilders
- CSP, Certified Sales Professional, National Association of Homebuilders
- CEO & Founder of American Homes 2003 - 2009
- Residential Real Estate & Director of Sales & Marketing for Small to Large Home Builders in IL & FL 1970 - 2003
- Hapkido Black Belt
- Vietnam Era Veteran